7.06AM 15/11/05

Transcenic Train, Christchurch train station









The journey has finally begun. It’s kind of hard to write in the train. I am sitting in a position where the train is running backward. I do felt slight discomfort. Overall, the train itself its quite cool, relatively new, and each set of seats is attached to a table. Some people sitting the way where 2 of them face the opposite two passengers. I was so happened to be sitting on the last sit, so I was only facing the back of the front guy through out the journey. (Note: the sit next to me was empty through out the whole journey too, which is kind of sad. Thought that I might met up with some hot chick, hahaha~~).









I am sitting with a tour group; among them there is a few Asian that I find it quite impressive for them to tour the world in such age. They speak only English and were joking around with the other European. I just couldn’t figure out which country they are from.

The scenery is beginning to look great, thus I went to the open viewing deck to snap some photo. MY GOODNESS, it was so cold~! I ran back to get my jacket. I will go out soon again.

(Few minutes later)

Had a few snap again, but it’s certainly too cold for me to stand outside anymore for the time being. I’m actually shivering. The sun finally gets out of his bed and radiant in clear blue sky. The sunlight shine directly on to my face and warmed up my chilled face. The comforting warmness gave me the courage to go out and brave the coldness again just to have a good photo for memory. I actually wanted to play with the fog that developed while I breathe out as well. (Still remember how amazed I was with the fog on my first few weeks in New Zealand).

The train is actually small enough to hear other passengers’ conversation. I was quite surprised to hear there’s a guy in the train actually has travelled around the world 4 times!! And currently he is on the 5th! But he hasn’t been to the South America area. He is heading there once he leaves NZ. Wonder when I can go for my Tour de World.

No comments: