10.30am 15/11/05

Kaikoura

I was so indulged by the scenery and currently I’m kind of ‘hangover’ by the view. For the first time in my life that I actually wish that I am an Alien with four eyes so that I could look the view of the both side simultaneously. On my right there is this amazing sew view. The wave slapped the rock heartlessly like a girl slapping the cheated boyfriend. The seawater splash out and hang in the air like the bubble on top of the yummy ‘teh-tarik’ (hm….maybe it’s not such a nice way to describe it, but for a student who has been away for a year, a cup of teh-tarik is compatibly as beautiful as this!)

Then on y left site there is this magnificent mountain where the tip of the mountain is covered with snow. I was so torn apart as both sides are equally attractive to me. Then I have no choice but to be like an idiot keep on going left and right. I hate to think in this way but I do feel like I’m being a housefly flying left and right in search of my yummy food- rubbish and shit.

My camera battery is running real low now and I’m actually hoping that the scenery stop being so great, but I know it’s impossible. Wait! I’m reaching Picton, I must take some photo there. I must resist the temptation of taking more photos!


No comments: