5.52pm 15/11/05

YHA Bagpackers, Wellington

it took me at least an hour to arrive the goddamn YHA Bagpacker.



Didn't expect that the harbour is so far away from the town. To be more specific, i didnt expect wellington tp be that BIG. finally i've come to a REAL city.


Capital of New Zealand


car parks + crates = city


courtney place


Zebra anyone?


Courtney place


open cafe/pub
i am sharing this room with other 4 fellow bagpackers. When i was havign shower, one of the suppose-to-be-roommate came back and left just as i was rushing to dry up myself and get out of shower to greet him.
arrived Wellington for almost 2 hours now, but i've already heard ambulance siren twice. This city defintely have a faster pace than Dunedin (DUH!). My room has rather wide flat window that i can easily enjoy the view from my bed, Right in front of me is the New World supermarket and slightly further away its the harbour.

well, i guess Gong recommended me a right place! (i was cursing him 2 hours ago for choosing a bagpakcers that is so far away from harbour, SORRY MATE~).
BIG city with a panoramic view of sea and mountain, I'M LOVIN' IT~

No comments: