South Island (1)

finally, at year 2009, i am beginning to write down about my graduation trip with my family members that happened in year 2006. its really bad of me for not keeping my words, but i am trying to discipline myself now by fulfilling all the things that i promised myself so far. ( being a overnight millionaire and have Megan Fox as wife are excluded)

Another good reason for me to resume writing is 2006 is a bit too far away from 2009 already, god knows how many more places i will be traveling and i can so foresee myself giving up on chasing the long list. i am indeed fortunate for having such privilege of going around, and writing it down is one of a way that i remind myself how fortunate i was. i am still half way learning to appreciate events that happened to me,but when i am done, i am pretty sure i will be a better man, at least i would be more humble and calm.

so yes, after 2 months of planning on the route with the very helpful tourist information centre, i drafted out a route that my family and i will go around NZ south island in a circle in 12 days time, but the first stop of course is my very own home for 3 years, Dunedin to attend my graduation.

No comments: