Graduation

Well, it's my graduation trip, of course it started off with my graduation ceremony. The beauty of my graduation is that, all the graduate actually parade through the main street, leads by the group of band that blowing the traditional bagpipes. My town is actually a Scottish town, hence many Scottish traditions are being followed here. I love this type of graduation, as this could only happen in small town, as in regardless the main street is being blocked for parade or not, it would not cause a single jam at all. Can you imagine Jalan University is closed for Graduation Parade for UM? i guess you will receive more curse than greeting from the public, ha. Here's the proud moment, my graduation parade.

parading

the sound of bagpipe just fits so perfectly for graduation ceremony




posing at library

pretending 1

pretending 2

The parade begun

No comments: