19/11/05

On the Road

Before I've gone crazy enough to jump from the plane, there's another far more interesting thing happened early in the morning.

(I have shared this story to most of my friends, because it happened in such unexpected manner till now i'm still blushed over what had happened then)

As i scheduled from an early skydiving session so that i can make my way to next destination in the early afternoon, i woke up around 6.30am to prepare myself both mentally and physically. I was sharing the room with the German guy and Jewish girl that i spoke to the night before. I was told that another 2 roommates are British ladies but they were still partying out there when i was heading to bed, hence i did not get to see them.

Just a little bit of the side note, most of the bagpackers around NZ are separated between male and female, but some of the bagpackers do practice co-ed, and obviously i'm content with such arrangement :)

The alarm ring at the note as it should, and i react quickly to prevent the sound from disturbing the rest. Stared at the ceiling for 2 second, recalling back why am i waking up so early, and pick up my spec from the table next to my bed.

As my vision turning from blur to clear, i doubted my eye and stunt from 2 second. the first thing i see in the morning is a naked butt.

To be exact, its one and half naked butt. One of the British girl's butt was facing me while another one was facing me side way. They were both naked, and looking for clothes to wear as well as packing up their stuff.

Honestly, i didnt see much. Or perhaps, my brain wasnt fast enough to process what my eyes manage to see. I cannot recall the exact picture of what i saw, but i remember clearly how i react to this. I was so stunt that i lay down to my bed straightaway and covered myself with duvet. I even take out my spec fearing that they might thought that i am peeping through the duvet.

They took about a good 10minutes before they finally dressed up and leave the room. I'm glad that they did not see me staring at them and scream. As i wore back my spec and look across my bed, i saw the German guy smirked at me and winked. At that instant, i know i was being an idiot. The German guy was enjoying the whole morning while i was fearing of being caught! Damn, why do i have to be short sighted?

After i packed my stuff and ready to leave, i saw 2 Caucasians having breakfast on the table nearby me. I know they must be my roommates, but i decided not to go and say hi to them eventually.

Why? because i find it to hard to say hi to someone that i've seen their butt before seeing their face

No comments: