18/11/05 1am

YHA room 604

Had 3 new roomies, a Welsh, an English and a German. getting along with roommates are truly a big part of bagpacking. I got so excited on exchanging experience and thoughts with all these fellow bagpackers.

Fred, the Welsh guy actually dropping by to attend a secondary school reunion. What's more interesting is, he actually graduated from high school since 1968, which is almost 40 years ago! i am beginning to wonder how would i looks like in 40 years.Scary, for sure.

Went back to Welsh pub after long chat with roommates. Was hoping to have a great night before i left Welly, but was constantly harassed by this drunk Caucasian. I know i got to leave when he start blurting racist statement, but before i left, the owner was kind enough to actually requested the guitarist to play a song for me.

" so kiss~~ me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, hold me like you'll never~~ let me go...i'm leaving ~~~on~~ the jet plane, don't know when i'll be back, oh babe, i hate to go..."

with hugs and songs, i left the pub.

No comments: