Fiordland


I was still loitering in NZ during the first few months of year 2007. One of the day my ex-roommate needed me to give her a ride to Fiordland for an interview. Nothing much to do, petrol paid for, and i'm not even the owner of the car, so why not :)


sometime NZ just make you believe that heaven is a place in earth



I remembered that we started the ride quite early just to catch some good views. With little surprise, the mother earth repay the early some nicely decorated scene.

i guess, here's one of the few reasons that people hate me for studying in NZ

Reached the destination. its a very posh hotel (apparently need to pre-book 1 year in advance)

 
 

 



and they call this backyard......







sometime i do believe god do love new zealand a little bit more..snapped this picture before i left the place....



not a bad way to waste my time indeed....

No comments: